Retail Sales Franchises Currently Available
These are current Retail Sales franchise opportunities available through Franchise Investments. If you are interested in one of these, click on the icon of the franchise you are interested in, then complete and submit the email with all required information. The Franchise Investments Consultant will contact you for further evaluation.
To return to the franchise category listing, click here.
ACFN provides ATM services to the hospitality and entertainment industries including popular restaurants in tourist locations, breweries, convention centers, museums, hospitals, national parks and other high traffic local businesses. ACFN is the largest ATM provider to hotels in the United States with more than 1,000 hotels in their network. ACFN researches the areas of operation for each franchisee to identify and prequalify suitable venues for ATM placement. The franchisees visit and approve the proposed locations and ACFN’s sales and marketing team handles all the negotiating to secure contracts for ATM placements.
The Franchisees own and operate the ATMs visiting their locations once a week. The average visit takes only 2-3 minutes per location and all of the back office services such as accounting, bill pay, customer and technical support services are provided by ACFNs Headquarter.
This is a home based business with low initial capital requirements and does not require any employees. An ACFN ATM Franchise model is flexible allowing franchisees to start part time generating a supplemental income and later grow into a full time business. The part time supplemental structure is a good fit for prospective franchisees interested in adding to current activities without having to leave the security of their job or disrupting other sources of income. ACFN is the only ATM franchise in North America providing ATM services since 1996. They started their franchise in 2003 and today have 250 franchise owners across the U.S. and Canada that own and manage more than 2,350 ATMs.
- Franchisee gets paid from every transaction at each of their ATMs
- Part time business that is scalable to full time
- No overhead
- No Employees
- No Selling
- Managed from home or any mobile device
- Manage thier own flexible schedule
- Low cost, hight return business opportunity
- Recognized as one of the Top Franchise in Entrepreneur Franchise 500 four years running
- No prior ATM or business experience is needed - strong corporate support
- Veteran discount
- 401K qualified
With the opening of the first all battery retail store in 1988 in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Batteries Plus quickly became the uncontested leader in the battery market, differentiated by superior knowledge, product availability, and expertise. The initial offering of products and services consisted primarily of automotive type “SLI” batteries, alternators, starters, regulators, belts and a limited selection of specialty batteries, related accessories and tools.
As our reputation for solving battery problems grew, and the demand for supplying “specialty” batteries increased, it became evident that our real opportunity was to increase our overall selection of batteries.
This ultimately enabled us to be known as the source for all battery needs and gave us the impetus to grow our business and our brand. Our first franchise retail store opened in 1992 in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. In 2010 Batteries Plus added light bulbs to its unique offering of products providing one source for power needs. A growing number of stores are now stocking the most popular light bulbs and hundreds of specialty light bulbs. We can fulfill virtually any light bulb or battery request from consumers and businesses alike.
Today, Batteries Plus is the nation's largest franchise of its kind, offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, related products and technical support that meet increasing demands. With over 22 years of experience and 500+ locations in 46 states, Batteries Plus has the expertise to help you start your business.
Leading Reasons Batteries Plus is a Top Franchise to Consider
We are the nation’s largest specialty provider of battery and light bulb solutions offering the latest, most comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, accessories and value added services to both retail and business-to-business customers. Batteries Plus:
- Franchisee satisfaction. See how our franchisee’s rated the Batteries Plus system for yourself. See the "Franchise Business Review" - Franchisee Satisfaction Report operates in the large, under-served industries of batteries and light bulbs. The U.S. battery industry is estimated to be $30.7 billion in sales with an annual growth rate of 4.1%, while the U.S. light bulb industry is about $14 billion.* (*Freedonia Research Study)
- Multiple revenue streams including retail and business-to-business
- Prime market availability - single or multiple units
- Product line of over 30,000 batteries, light bulbs and related products
- Established model and support system
T-Shirts! It's fun, creative, fulfilling and easy to operate. And everyone is a potential customer. People might say, "A T-Shirt Business?" But, we are a light manufacturing retail business based on new technology that can create custom designed t-shirts for anyone and everyone. Here at Big Frog we have discovered that becoming part of your community, having fun every day, and making customers happy has created a fulfilling and rewarding business opportunity.
Big Frog Custom T-Shirts is now offering franchises to qualified owners. Our concept is driven by emerging technology in fabric dyeing, and is revolutionizing a multi-billion dollar industry. We feature a low total investment compared to other retail concepts, daylight hours 5 1/2 days a week, few easy-to-find employees, designated territories, green technology, and elaborate training, support, proprietary operating systems and best of all it is a cash-based business with no accounts receivable.
A Big Frog Custom T-Shirts Franchise offers the opportunity to control your life and achieve your goals for the future. Yes, it will require dedication and hard work on your part. But if you have the drive and ambition to build a business in a gigantic industry that is changing rapidly due to new technology, and be backed by the systems and support of a dedicated franchise company - if you share the passion for excellence and customer service on which Big Frog is founded, we invite you to consider our franchise opportunity.
Deck the Walls is the nation's largest retailer specializing in art and custom framing. Deck The Walls has tailored the art gallery concept to meet the needs of mall shoppers. Stores feature prints, posters, and frames that compliment current decorating styles. Inviting décor and emphasis on skilled personal service make shopping at Deck the Walls a quality experience.
Foot Solutions is the world's largest pedorthic footwear retail/mobile network, focusing on health & wellness, the baby boomer marketplace and lifestyle shoes and inserts to change the way people live and feel. With focus on cause-related marketing including affiliations with Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Arthritis Foundation, American Diabetes Association, International Council on Active Aging, to name a few.
Good Feet Worldwide, LLC is the world leader in prefabricated custom-fit arch supports, with more than 100 retail locations throughout US, Canada, UK, Kuwait and Korea exclusively carrying our patented products. As we continue to expand we're looking for franchisees to join us. People from all walks of life have found success with our proven business model. Medical experience isn't required as we provide you with comprehensive training and support that prepares you to successfully open and operate your Good Feet Store.
As a Good Feet Store franchise owner you'll enjoy the satisfaction of helping customers discover products that offer them comfort and improve their lives. When you join us you'll also benefit from:
- Exceptional product margins.
- Low ongoing monthly fees.
- National brand awareness.
- Reasonable store operating hours.
- Large, protected territories.
- Our reputation for top quality products and unparalleled personal service.
Powerful celebrity endorsements from Pro Basketball Hall of Famer Bill Walton and Olympic Gold Medalist Mary Lou Retton. They are in all of our commercials and radio ads.
Virtually Everyone Can Benefit From the Products Your Store Will Carry.
Nearly 90% of American adults suffer from foot, knee, back or leg pain at some point in their lives. This kind of debilitating pain can prevent them from doing the things they love and interfere with their ability to work. Since 1992, The Good Feet Stores have been synonymous with pain relief, and as baby boomers age, the opportunity to serve this and other market segments keeps growing. Consumers are searching for instantaneous relief from their pain so they can resume their favorite activities. Our products can often help people return to the life they loved without requiring surgery. Millions of Good Feet customers celebrate the Good Feet products everyday and live pain-free. As a Good Feet franchisee you'll be well positioned to capitalize on the widespread demand for these much-needed arch support products.
Grease Monkey is the fastest growing quick lube chain in America and the largest Independent Quick Lube Chain that is not owned by a major oil company. Independence provides different brands of oil at industry best pricing. Monkey Shine Car wash can be added to any Grease Monkey location.
Grease Monkey offers the lowest startup costs among major competitors.
Full service franchise offering turnkey opportunities to franchise candidates. Step by step center development from site selection, construction, conversions, equipment, financing, training, advertising and marketing. Lowest start up options within the industry.
Kid to Kid has been growing for 20 years into the force that it is today, bringing an unparalleled kids’ resale shopping experience to families all over the US and in Portugal. Franchisees are seeing that the concept is not only recession-proof, but it is recession-thriving because it helps families stay within their budget.
By providing a mall-like shopping experience that appeals to the everyday family, our audience is growing far beyond the typical resale shopper segment. We are experiencing all-time highs in sales and profitability, with continued growth each year. It’s an exciting time to be part of the Kid to Kid family.
Max Muscle has been a leader in Sports Nutrition for nearly 25 years. Developing the highest quality products has been a commitment from the beginning and has helped them build a strong and loyal following. The reputation they have earned over the years for having the best supplements has become a strong differentiator for their franchisees. In addition to the Max Muscle supplement line, they have also led the way in developing in-store services that further differentiate Max Muscle stores.
Every Max Muscle location is equipped with Certified Fitness Nutrition Coaches™ who have been trained to do custom nutrition plans featuring their proprietary nutrition planning software developed exclusively for Max Muscle. Max Muscle stores also offer body composition analysis to provide a comprehensive and fully integrated solution for their customers.
These key differentiators along with their focus on initial and ongoing training and support ensures that a new Max Muscle franchisee will be prepared, confident and geared for success.
Proven Business Model:
- Short retail hours
- Low operating cost, 900 sq ft store format
- Owner-Operator and Semi-Absentee models
- High-ticket, low-cost operation
- $70 average ring per customer
- Recurring revenue streams, 30-45 days
- Easy to operate with 2-3 employees
- Easily repilcable for multi-store ownership
- Easy to manage non-perishable inventory
- Royalty reduction program based on revenues
- 49-62% gross profit margin on MMSN products
Mist Essentials brings together the founder’s knowledge and know-how of the Vape Industry from years of operating other vapor shops in the area with the offerings that include the industry’s best and hottest products and e-liquids. Mist Essentials is a national brand that is taking the country by storm through its franchising opportunities. The vape industry has grown and changed exponentially in the past few years, and Mist Essentials pledges to evolve with the industry and be the leading vape lifestyle shop into the future.
Mist Essentials Vapor Boutique is a full service e-cigarette and vapor store with products and service that are unparalleled. Mist Essentials caters to both novice and expert alike, with something for all skill levels. Whether it’s their free consultation to access and recommend the correct device and liquid for their novice clients to talking “shop” and showing off their Coils to the expert builders and vapers... they are the spot for you. They boost an ever-growing e-liquid portfolio that currently includes upward of 130 premium flavors, all of which are available for sampling at their custom tasting bar. They pride themselves in providing thier customers with friendly and knowledgeable service and are always there to help and assist in any way they can.
Mist Essentials... Don’t Just Vape ... Mist!
Pet Supplies Plus (PSP) is a supermarket for dogs and cats.
Pet Supplies Plus has earned the reputation as America’s Favorite Neighborhood Pet Store by offering a wide array of food, accessories, grooming services and animal care knowledge provided in a welcoming environment. Each Pet Supplies Plus is large enough to offer everything our neighbors need to pamper their pets, but small enough to feel like home. The company has built its success by understanding the unique bond between humans and their pets. Our neighbors experience convenience, value and fun in every store. At Pet Supplies Plus, we’re crazy for pets, too.
PSP offers franchisees the opportunity to enter the lucrative pet specialty industry without having to go it alone. The pet business is fun, simple to operate, recession resistant and scalable. The average sales for a franchise are $2.5 MM per year. Based in Livonia, MI, PSP is the largest franchise of its kind operating in 320+ stores in 26 states.
Pet Supplies Plus stores are located in busy, neighborhood centers with food anchors. Stores range in size from 5000-10,000 square feet in 2nd or 3rd generation space. The more intimate size allows our team members to provide a greater level of neighborly service. Pet Supplies Plus is the Ace Hardware of the pet industry.
Features of business
- Fun, exciting and simple to run.
- Minimal number of employees to manage.
- Mature and recession resistant, consistently growing at 6.5% per year. $58 billion industry.
- 70% of all American households own at least one pet.
- Partners with local shelters and rescues to foster adoptions.
- Significant contributions from landlord helps lower build out costs.
- $2,500,000+ average sales per store.
- Low royalty fee of 2% for first year, and 3% thereafter for the life of the franchise agreement.
- 65% of franchisees own 3 or more stores. >li>Extensive on-going support – no retail experience needed.
- PSP is the leader in natural, raw and organic foods.
- 26 year old franchisor with an experienced management team.
- Stable ownership.
- Both franchise and company owned stores.
Function of the owner/daily tasks
- Single unit franchisees focus on the day to day operations; staffing, marketing, inventory management, customer engagement, etc. This is more of a hands on roll.
- Multi-unit franchisees focus on working with their store managers and growing their business. Emphasis on marketing, financial management, real estate and growth. Each store manager handles the day to day operations.
Desired background of prospects and ideal candidate
Successful franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds; grocery, retail, food, banking, service related industries and more. All share a love for pets and are customer service oriented and are good team builders. An ideal Pet Supplies Plus candidate must align with our company’s mission: to be America’s Favorite Neighborhood Pet Store. For a cultural fit, we look for individuals that have strong values, are hardworking, fair, honest, caring and are willing to follow a proven system.
Store sizes range from 5,000 to 10,000 square feet. As these stores are relatively larger footprints it’s important to convey that in many instances PSP franchisees have been able to negotiate “build to suit” deals with their landlords where the landlords pay for the construction of the store, thereby leaving only the equipment and outfitting expense to the franchisee.
Relax the Back (RTB) is the nation’s largest specialty retailer of ergonomic and back care products providing solutions for the prevention and relief of back pain. Offering lifestyle solutions for Office, Sleep, Massage, Travel, Health and Fitness, Relax The Back is a niche retail business offering a successful and satisfying lifestyle opportunity. RTB caters to the over age 35 growing population, including the 80% of the people who suffer with back and postural issues. A focused franchisor, RTB provides nationally negotiated product prices and multiple unit potential. Top selling points:
- Health & Fitness is a $112 Billion industry, and growing! Right business at the right time
- RTB stores operate at an average 52% gross margin
- High level of repeat and word of mouth customers
- Easy operating hours – 10-7
- Low employee count – 2-3 including owner
Schakolad chocolates are hand-made, fine chocolates made on the premises for customers to watch. With over 30 years of experience in chocolate making, our goal is to become the premiere high quality chocolatier in the U.S and International markets. The Schakolad secret is not only the recipe, but the art of quality chocolate making...using European chocolate and preparing each of our 70 varieties of delicacies by hand, fresh at each location. With 4 different income streams, no wonder Entrepreneur Magazine voted Schakolad Chocolate Factory as one of the Top Franchises for 2003! These income streams are as follows: (1) the retail sector, (2) corporate clients (business to business), (3) hotels, (4) parties and weddings, (5) "Sweet Night Out" event and Interactive Birthday parties at store and (6) Chocolate Fountain Rentals. (Franchise candidates should have a keen sense of sales and marketing.) Some Schakolad stores also offer coffee beverages as well as our own blend of Schako Latte and Gelato. Fresh chocolate and beverages prove to be a great combination in drawing a large number of customers throughout the day and in summer months.
Scout & Molly’s is a 900 to 1,200 square foot class A Retail storefront business catering to women of Mid to high income households. Average customer is 30-65 year old female but Scout & Molly’s does a good job selling to husbands or boyfriends too.
Key Business Features
- Inventory & Buying Program – The process of selecting and buying and selecting designer lines can be a daunting task if you are not familiar with the process. Scout & Molly’s team regularly attends vendor and buying events and will use our purchasing history and eye for fashion to identify clothing lines our owners will carry in the stores. Ordering is easy, each owner will have access to hundreds of clothing lines in which they can select from. All is managed and processed through our inventory control technology system.
- Point of Sale System – Scout & Molly’s uses a computer software system that will allow the owner to have a bird’s eye view of the entire operation. This system will handle everything from Associate scheduling and payroll, cash management, inventory control, reporting system and customer management. This system is cloud based allowing the owner to access his/her account from anywhere.
- Marketing and Promotions – Scout & Molly’s will implement a variety of marketing and promotions to drive traffic to the store. Social media is also an important marketing tool to drive traffic and awareness to each location. Scout & Molly’s owners will also promote and host home shows and other private parties. Scout & Molly’s in-house marketing team will assist owners with Grand Opening and on-going marketing efforts.
- ‘Rustic Chic’ design & theme. Classy look and feel at a very reasonable cost to develop.
The Great Frame Up is one of the fastest growing franchises in the Home Decor Industry specializing in wall decor. Primary offerings include; Ready to hang art, canvas, and art prints and quality custom framing. Our target market of 20,000 households spent an average $1.5 million annually on custom framing alone.
The four billion dollar resale industry is wide open and growing. With budgets tightening everywhere, trendy customers are looking for ways to save on the fashions they love without compromising on brand. That’s why Uptown Cheapskate is the perfect opportunity for savvy business owners. Founded in 2009, Uptown Cheapskate’s upscale resale franchise model has grown rapidly to more than 45 locations in 17 states, providing stylish clothing at amazing value to our loyal customers. Not only do our stores look more like the mall than your typical thrift store, they run using sophisticated technology and big business operational expertise.