Printing and Copying Franchises Currently Available
These are current Printing and Copying franchise opportunities available through Franchise Investments. If you are interested in one of these, click on the icon of the franchise you are interested in, then complete and submit the email with all required information. The Franchise Investments Consultant will contact you for further evaluation.
To return to the franchise category listing, click here.
Allegra has led the way in the evolution in the graphic communications industry — from printing to full service marketing communications. This diversification initiative assisted our franchise members in expanding their service offering from digital and offset printing to include value-added services such as variable data, signs and banners, promotional products and mailing services as well as marketing consultation, strategic planning and creative development.
Allegra centers provide graphic design, printing, mailing, and strategic marketing consultation services, as well as sales promotion products to small and medium-sized businesses, nonprofits, and institutions. Virtually every business and institution requires digital or printed promotional and informational materials of the type offered by Allegra® centers – and a high percentage of these customers will generate frequent reorders of consumable printed materials and promotional products.
A PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL
The Allegra® business model is among the most successful in all of franchising, and for many good reasons. It offers you access to a large and stable market that needs what you sell. It can provide significant income and equity growth that’s controlled by you. It’s a business that involves creativity, as well as the satisfaction of producing high-value products to drive customer success. Equally as important, it’s a career choice that allows an excellent work/life balance with B2B business hours.
Two ways to own an Allegra center include:
Allegra MatchMaker™ Program
Unique to franchising, we help entrepreneurs enter the industry by purchasing an existing independent printing business and converting it to an Allegra center through our Allegra MatchMaker™ program. With an established customer base, experienced staff and proven track record in the market, our Allegra MatchMaker™ program offers distinct advantages over most franchise opportunities.
Existing Allegra Center
Candidates buying existing franchise centers enjoy the benefits of purchasing an Allegra branded location, while having the opportunity to make that business their own with the support of our proven business systems. Contact us to learn if an existing Allegra center may be for sale in your area.
SERVICES AND CAPABILITIES
You will determine the scope of capabilities you provide, offering as many or as few as you desire, then add additional services at your own pace.
A sampling of services that can be offered:
Strategic and tactical planning: Market research, strategic consulting and planning, tactical planning and executions, ad planning and media buying, direct marketing campaigns, Web-based promotional planning, social media presence planning.
Creative development: Copywriting, event planning, graphic design, logo design, email marketing and Web site design and development.
High-impact communication tools: Advertisements, brochures and pamphlets, business forms, direct mail campaigns, e-mail marketing, event and meeting materials, corporate identity kits, newsletters and e-newsletters, owner manuals, posters and banners, promotional/logo products, trade show graphics, Web-to-print solutions.
Advanced production and fulfillment services: Database management services, variable-data printing, one and two-color printing, full-color offset printing, bindery services, complete finishing services, mailing services, print fulfillment services.
Founded in 1976, Allegra Network LLC is a subsidiary of Alliance Franchise Brands LLC. Alliance Franchise Brands LLC is a world leader in marketing and visual communications, linking nearly 600 locations in the U.S., Canada and United Kingdom. The company’s Marketing & Print Division, headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, is comprised of Allegra®, American Speedy Printing®, Insty-Prints®, Speedy Printing® and Zippy Print®, and KKP Canada® brands of marketing, printing, mailing and Web services providers.
AlphaGraphics has been a leader in print, marketing and visual communications for more than 44 years. With nearly 300 independently owned and operated locations in the U.S. and eight countries, we set the standard for solutions in printing, marketing communications and document creation and management.
Our goal is to be the “one-stop” solution for our clients, providing conceptual ideas and campaigns to help our clients grow their business using a wide variety of high technology, print, and marketing media, while generating multiple revenue streams for the franchise owner.
- B2B model allowing for regular business hours (M-F 8-5:30)
- CEO type model - work with other professionals within the market
- Local Community Involvement
- 90%+ repeatability w/clients
- Industry-leading training and support to provide a quick launch, steady improvement and maximum profitability
- Your sales team has a great opportunity to present your value proposition and innovative solutions!
- Every business already utilizes our products and services
- Multiple revenue streams to build a recession resistant business
- Large variety of work. No two projects the same - customized solutions
- 70+% gross margins
- Large, protected territories giving you plenty of growth potential
- 44 years of proven successful business system
- AlphaGraphics has more owners (14) in the Top 100 largest Quick Print facilities according to Quick Print Magazine than ALL the other franchised brands in our industry combined!
Instant Imprints is a FULL service Business Visibility Center. They have everything you need to promote! Branded Apparel, Signs and Banners, Custom T-Shirts, and Logo'd Promotional items.
- At Instant Imprints they do custom embroidery, custom T-shirts, digital wide format printing and signage, and logo'd promotional products. They are a B2B outbound retail brick and mortar location. A typical center is about 1200-1500 sq ft, about 1/3 is showroom, and 2/3 is production as they make most of their products directly in the franchisee location. The business model is "Mini-marketing agency serving small and medium businesses, and mini-production or light manufacturing studio in one convenient location.
- Function of the owner: The owner has overall management of the center. Ideally they need to be focused on the marketing, and promotion of the center in the local market. The owner needs to be active in their business community, and be an active networker, and not be afraid to leave the location to visit clients.
- Ideal candidates:should have a strong commitment to customer service; they must be able to communicate effectively in person and on the phone. They should have a positive attitude and should be able to solve problems on the fly and make things happen. They should bring a strong bias toward action, and not be afraid to make a decision in the absence of all the information. Team builders, an some experience managing small operations is a bonus. Power networkers or relationship types can do very well in this business. Comparable candidates for other sectors like staffing, value added resellers (VAR's in the IT space), service-based industries mechanics, marketing, payroll, or sales.
Instant Imprint grants up to 10,000 shares of the parent company to all franchisees for every license they own (5,000 shares are guaranteed, and 5,000 are earned). These are common voting shares, not a preferred share or a different class of share, they are the same shares that ownership has.
PostNet is a business-to-business franchise that serves the needs of the rapidly growing small-business community as well as general consumers. Evolving from their early days as a pack, ship and print franchise, PostNet Centers have grown well beyond that to help small-business owners get online, get found online, get noticed, go mobile and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
In many new markets, PostNet has become a full-fledged marketing services provider for small-business owners, helping them develop, improve or optimize their marketing strategies and execution, which enables them to get and keep more customers and operate more efficiently.
Here’s how PostNet helps:
- Graphic Design/Branding D
- Direct Mail, E-Mail and Mobile Marketing
- Print Marketing Materials
- Signs, Banners, Trade Show Graphics
- Custom Websites/Mobile Sites
- Fleet/Vehicle Graphics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Finishing/Document Services
Features of Business
- Exciting New Business Model/Brand Position (serve both general consumer/B2B)
- Repeat/Loyal Customer Base
- Experienced/Capable Franchisor -- over 30 Years Experience
- Recurring Revenue versus Transactional
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Low Labor/Low Inventory
- Normal Business Hours (8-6 M-F and 10-2 Sat)
Function of the Owner/Daily Tasks
PostNet owners have long standing relationships with customers needing retail shipping, personal print services and private mailbox services. They are also small-business champions in their communities. A day in their life would include appointments with other small-business owners (in-center or at a customer’s location), oversight of their production and sales team members, attending networking and local business events and the oversight and management of their center.
SpeedPro Imaging is the most advanced and lucrative business to business franchise on the planet! Their franchise concept is suited to management level executives who want to escape Corporate America and truly control their own future. SpeedPro Imaging is a powerful financial generator that is scalable to very large levels. Some of the strong points are:
- SpeedPro Imaging is Great.Big.Graphics.
- SpeedPro Imaging is a franchise network of extremely high level franchisees who provide other businesses with unparalleled products and customer service that is unique to the large format printing industry.
- We are the nation's only exclusively large format printing franchise and the most powerful B2B franchise available.
- $17+ billion industry growing at over 6.0% annually
- Products include tradeshow displays/exhibits, retail graphics, banners, and building/vehicle wraps.
- A B2B sales model with expected higher ticket sales than consumer sales.
- The ONLY exclusively premium large format printing franchise available.
BIGGEST FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
- Our unique ramp-up program allows the business to be significantly “pre-built” prior to incurring costs.
- Professional studio environment & owner flexibility » Work directly with customers to help their businesses grow.
- Small staff needed and minimal inventory required » Regional support handled by SpeedPro owners that know what it takes to succeed. Turnkey business package with proprietary software and training to launch your business.
- Single units with internal growth expansion opportunities; no need to open a new location to exponentially increase income
- Territories available throughout the country