Pet Care Franchises Currently Available
These are current Pet Care franchise opportunities available through Franchise Investments. If you are interested in one of these, click on the icon of the franchise you are interested in, then complete and submit the email with all required information. The Franchise Investments Consultant will contact you for further evaluation.
To return to the franchise category listing, click here.
Aussie Pet Mobile has certified and trained groomers who pamper pets with personal one on one attention in a customized Mercedes Benz Sprinter van in the comfort of their own surroundings. In addition to their traditional 15 Step luxurious groom, they also offer services such as de-shedding treatments, re-moisturizing treatments for skin and coat, therapeutic shampoos, pad treatments, shave downs, puppy cuts, clips, flea and tick shampoos and Frontline flea and tick applications, plus de-skunking, teeth brushing, and pawdicures for special occasions.
Features of business:
- Aussie Pet Mobile is a scalable home based business in the dynamic pet industry. They come to the pet owner's home to groom their pets, thus reducing stress on the pet, with the added convenience of saving their owner valuable time by not having to drive to a traditional groom shop.
- The pet industry is the 7th largest in the US. Americans spent $43 billion on their pets in 2008 in a very good economy. In 2012, after 4 rough years, that number rose to $53 billion and in 2014 it rose to $58.1 billion!
- This is a true home based business with a few skilled employees, minimal inventory, no receivables and good margins. No prior grooming experience is needed.
- Aussie Pet Mobile is an excellent brand and has been franchising since 1999, with many mature franchisees that validate well.
Dee-O-Gee™" is an emerging leader in the independent pet industry and we are on a quest to provide the best healthy care options for dogs and cats in your area. Dee-O-Gee offers a curated selection of natural pet foods, unique retail goods (toys, treats and gear), supplements, full-service professional pet grooming, self-service dog wash and dog daycare (Day Camp). The Pet Industry is a $60 Billion annual business in the United States and you can be part of this rapidly growing industry, utilizing our proven successful model. We are currently looking for franchise partners to extend our unique services and products to your area.
This is an independent pet supply franchise concept, including retail sales (pet foods, toys, treats, etc)and services (grooming, dog wash, day care). Dee-O-Gee started in 2008 in Bozeman, MT with 1 corporate location and currently offers 8,000 square feet of space, spanning 2 locations with 2 unique concepts offering a combination of the above services and retail.
Founded in 2002, Dogtopia is one of the nation’s leading dog daycare, boarding, training and spa facilities offering an experience unparalleled in the market. With an emphasis on education, exercise and socialization for dogs, pet parents have the assurance of leaving their beloved family members in the hands of trained professionals in an environment created with the safety of dogs in mind.
Each facility averages between 3,000 – 7,500 square feet and is specially designed to provide dogs and pet parents with the best experience by reducing odors, noise level, illness and accidents. Under new ownership in late 2015 and with more than 50 locations (12 more under construction) across North America and over 100 sold so far in 2017, Dogtopia is the fastest growing franchise in the pet industry and leading provider of daycare services for dogs.
Pet Supplies Plus (PSP) is a supermarket for dogs and cats.
Pet Supplies Plus has earned the reputation as America’s Favorite Neighborhood Pet Store by offering a wide array of food, accessories, grooming services and animal care knowledge provided in a welcoming environment. Each Pet Supplies Plus is large enough to offer everything our neighbors need to pamper their pets, but small enough to feel like home. The company has built its success by understanding the unique bond between humans and their pets. Our neighbors experience convenience, value and fun in every store. At Pet Supplies Plus, we’re crazy for pets, too.
PSP offers franchisees the opportunity to enter the lucrative pet specialty industry without having to go it alone. The pet business is fun, simple to operate, recession resistant and scalable. The average sales for a franchise are $2.5 MM per year. Based in Livonia, MI, PSP is the largest franchise of its kind operating in 320+ stores in 26 states.
Pet Supplies Plus stores are located in busy, neighborhood centers with food anchors. Stores range in size from 5000-10,000 square feet in 2nd or 3rd generation space. The more intimate size allows our team members to provide a greater level of neighborly service. Pet Supplies Plus is the Ace Hardware of the pet industry.
Features of business
- Fun, exciting and simple to run.
- Minimal number of employees to manage.
- Mature and recession resistant, consistently growing at 6.5% per year. $58 billion industry.
- 70% of all American households own at least one pet.
- Partners with local shelters and rescues to foster adoptions.
- Significant contributions from landlord helps lower build out costs.
- $2,500,000+ average sales per store.
- Low royalty fee of 2% for first year, and 3% thereafter for the life of the franchise agreement.
- 65% of franchisees own 3 or more stores. >li>Extensive on-going support – no retail experience needed.
- PSP is the leader in natural, raw and organic foods.
- 26 year old franchisor with an experienced management team.
- Stable ownership.
- Both franchise and company owned stores.
Function of the owner/daily tasks
- Single unit franchisees focus on the day to day operations; staffing, marketing, inventory management, customer engagement, etc. This is more of a hands on roll.
- Multi-unit franchisees focus on working with their store managers and growing their business. Emphasis on marketing, financial management, real estate and growth. Each store manager handles the day to day operations.
Desired background of prospects and ideal candidate
Successful franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds; grocery, retail, food, banking, service related industries and more. All share a love for pets and are customer service oriented and are good team builders. An ideal Pet Supplies Plus candidate must align with our company’s mission: to be America’s Favorite Neighborhood Pet Store. For a cultural fit, we look for individuals that have strong values, are hardworking, fair, honest, caring and are willing to follow a proven system.
Store sizes range from 5,000 to 10,000 square feet. As these stores are relatively larger footprints it’s important to convey that in many instances PSP franchisees have been able to negotiate “build to suit” deals with their landlords where the landlords pay for the construction of the store, thereby leaving only the equipment and outfitting expense to the franchisee.
We are unique and fun retail stores that combine well thought out goods and services designed to help savvy consumers enrich the bonds they have with their companion animals. Our customers feel that their cats and dogs aren't just pets, but cherished family members. We couldn't agree with them more.
At Wag N Wash we have created an experience like no other. Whether its for the self service dog wash, full service grooming, in house bakery or the extensive selection of products and all natural pet foods, our stores are the destination of choice for pet guardians who want to "Wash'em, Feed'em, and Spoil'em all in one cool place."
A Wild Bird Center franchise is a specialty retail shop offering a complete line of products catering to those that love wild birds and nature. The stores sell top-quality, private-label bird seed scientifically formulated to attract the widest variety of birds in any yard.
In addition, our franchises sell an extensive selection of private label feeders, birdbaths, nest boxes and other bird feeding products, including an exciting variety of backyard and nature-oriented items and gifts.
A Wild Bird Center thrives on providing the best shopping experience possible coupled with the expert advice and quality products; all designed to enhance and attract the natural world around any home or business.