Packaging and Mailing Franchises Currently Available
These are current Packaging and Mailing franchise opportunities available through Franchise Investments. If you are interested in one of these, click on the icon of the franchise you are interested in, then complete and submit the email with all required information. The Franchise Investments Consultant will contact you for further evaluation.
To return to the franchise category listing, click here.
PostNet is a business-to-business franchise that serves the needs of the rapidly growing small-business community as well as general consumers. Evolving from their early days as a pack, ship and print franchise, PostNet Centers have grown well beyond that to help small-business owners get online, get found online, get noticed, go mobile and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
In many new markets, PostNet has become a full-fledged marketing services provider for small-business owners, helping them develop, improve or optimize their marketing strategies and execution, which enables them to get and keep more customers and operate more efficiently.
Here’s how PostNet helps:
- Graphic Design/Branding D
- Direct Mail, E-Mail and Mobile Marketing
- Print Marketing Materials
- Signs, Banners, Trade Show Graphics
- Custom Websites/Mobile Sites
- Fleet/Vehicle Graphics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Finishing/Document Services
Features of Business
- Exciting New Business Model/Brand Position (serve both general consumer/B2B)
- Repeat/Loyal Customer Base
- Experienced/Capable Franchisor -- over 30 Years Experience
- Recurring Revenue versus Transactional
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Low Labor/Low Inventory
- Normal Business Hours (8-6 M-F and 10-2 Sat)
Function of the Owner/Daily Tasks
PostNet owners have long standing relationships with customers needing retail shipping, personal print services and private mailbox services. They are also small-business champions in their communities. A day in their life would include appointments with other small-business owners (in-center or at a customer’s location), oversight of their production and sales team members, attending networking and local business events and the oversight and management of their center.