Health, Beauty and Nutrition Franchises Currently Available
These are current Health, Beauty and Nutrition franchise opportunities available through Franchise Investments. If you are interested in one of these, click on the icon of the franchise you are interested in, then complete and submit the email with all required information. The Franchise Investments Consultant will contact you for further evaluation.
To return to the franchise category listing, click here.
9round is one of the fastest growing brands in franchising!
9round is a full body 30 minute workout, infusing elements of boxing and kickboxing. A fun, invigorating, results driven workout. Period. Over 100,000 members system wide, 280+ locations open, opening 2 new clubs weekly.
Workout changes daily, NO class schedule (you are never late), trainer ALWAYS included. In our model the trainer is often the owner.
Low investment, low overhead, quick ramp – up, solid validation, territories available.
American Family Care Urgent Care Centers (AFC) are designed to be high end Urgetn Care Centers with a physician in the center at all open hours, X-Ray, lab and pharmacy (in most states). AFC centers offer the convenience of walk-in service with minimal wait times. American Family Care Urgent Care Centers staff doctors who provided medical servies in a comfortable, clean and friendly environment.
American Family Care purchased the company is April 2013, a 35 year old "urgent care" company, and has 140 support personnel at the corporate office.
American Family Care Key Points:
- Long waits at ER rooms plus less satisfaction and access to primary care physicians make Urgent Care the preferred client choice
- 85% of American Family Care franchise owners are successful business people, and NOT physicians
- The franchise operator focuses on marketing, admin, staffing, AP & AR, insurance billings, operations... leaving medical care to the Physicians Corporation
- Quality care by fully certified doctors
- Convenient hours and efficient walk-in services
- Affordable prices and broad-based Insurance Plans & Medicare acceptance
- "One-Stop" care: Medical exams, X-rays, On-site lab and Prescriptions
ARCpoint Labs is a B2B franchise opportunity best suited for middle or upper management individuals who have a passion for the medical industry and have solid consultative (soft) sales ability.
ARCpoint Labs offers 2 businesses under one roof: 1.) drug and alcohol testing and 2.) clincal health and wellness testing. Since we have both offerings, ARCpoint Labs provides the most comprehensive medical testing services in the U.S. built around a passion for reducing drug/substance abuse and helping companies lower their health care costs by offering a health and wellness programs.
Our testing programs help companies achieve higher productivity, reduce absenteeism, eliminate theft and damage of company assets, lower insurance costs, etc. In addition our owners provide the following tests and services: allergy, hormone, DNA, paternity, STD, titer, background checks, flu shots, and more.
These services are available through our 1500 - 1800 sq. ft. lab or we can also go onsite with our mobile service.
Core Progression is not your typical gym. They are a personal training centric, total body wellness, boutique style studio. By combining customized personal and semi-private training with group classes, wellness providers, and retail products they give clients a one-stop wellness shop.
Their goal is to change people’s lives for the better, not sign up as many members as possible to make a profit. Through experience, they discovered that big box gyms were treating personal training as an “add-on service” and not giving it the attention it deserved. Capitalizing on this oversight, Core Progression was developed to revolutionize the personal training industry where they match clients with trainers while providing unparalleled, results-driven training, nutritional education and preventative services such as chiropractors, and physical and massage therapists.
They strive to deliver the best personal training, at an affordable price, so everyone can experience a healthier more fulfilling lifestyle and “Never Plateau”. By incorporating facility memberships, utilizing personality tests along with science based training that encompass total body wellness, it is no surprise that they have experienced 10 years of consistent growth and have outlasted many other fitness concepts.
The Personal Training industry is a $10 billion-a-year industry that is projected to grow 24% from 2010-2020. With an increased focus on health and weight loss, more people are hiring a fitness professional to help them. Currently, personal trainers are one of the top five fastest growing careers and one-on-one training has remained in the top ten fitness trends for the past nine years. According to the American College of Sports Medicine, the top industry trends right now are body weight, HIIT, and strength training. These are all workouts Core Progression offers and continues to be an industry leader in. Not only that, but the increasing popularity of customized workouts and the new demand for smaller boutique style studios has Core Progression poised to be a stable and profitable franchise for years to come.
Elements Massage provides a variety of massage therapy modalities to their clients who are primarily seeking pain relief, stress reduction and an overall wellness benefit. The consumer need is big - most Americans suffer from back pain, other muscle pain and routine stress, which are the primary reasons people seek their first massage.
An appealing aspect for the franchisee is the simple service-based business model that drives revenues through a variety of ways. The core of their model is their “wellness program” that allows the clients to become members and receive a lower price point than non-members and gets them in the habit of regular massage sessions. For the Elements owners, this creates a recurring revenue stream that helps stabilize the business over time.
At Elements Massage, their goal is that their clients leave their studios feeling an increased sense of wellness. Beyond that, they believe in providing opportunities for professional growth for their therapists. By taking care of their clients and therapists, they ensure thier success and they will continue to be the premier wellness organization in the world.
- Hand-crafted, custom, therapeutic massage.
- Manager- run model
- No Inventory
- Membership-based for recurring, predictable revenue
- Focused Service path: happy employees = happy clients!
- Established - 10 years franchising and consistent Double Digit same store sales growth, year-over-year.
- 100+ years combined franchising expertise of WellBiz Brands, Inc. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest massage concepts.
- Efficient and beautiful studio design.
Owners do not need extensive industry or business ownership experience to bring the benefits of high-quality, superior massage services to their community. They will provide owners with all the training, support, and tools they need to open the doors of a new Elements studio.
FIT36® offers the next level in fitness, efficiency, and community. Whether life leads to strenuous outdoor activities or to move with quick response in a game of chase with your kids, their high-intensity circuits prepare you to live life better – without hesitation. Each workout consists of 12 stations of functional, full body exercises using a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) approach and the science of MRT (Metabolic Residence Training). The Intense cardio and plateau crashing microcycles are proven to build lean muscle and torch fat.
Functional HIIT training is an enhanced training technique in which you give all-out effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short recovery periods. Each exercise can be modified to ensure members get the best workout to promote safe progression each and every day. And with the high-energy interval workouts, members may burn more calories than they would in a typical hour-long workout - in just 36 minutes! HIIT workouts often deliver an after-burn effect, continuing to burn calories for up to 36 hours after the workout. Clients get focused attention in a group class setting.
LOW-COST, HIGH POTENTIAL FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
- Recurring revenue business model
- Low cost investment
- Manager-run ownership
- Minimal number of employees (5-7)
- Low COGS
- Simple build out for faster opening
- Not attached to a fitness fad or particular methodology = sustainable fitness
- Not reliant on heavy, expensive equipment or costly retail = functional fitness
SCIENCE-BASED. They employ the science of HIIT and MRT to give clients the most effective workout in the shortest amount of time. It is more than a theory; it’s science. And, it is trackable and projected through the FIT36® heart rate monitor system.
EFFECIENCY. Workouts are only 36 minutes. Their clients often burn more calories in their 36-minute workout than they would in a typical hour-long workout.
COMMUNITY. Strong community atmosphere in and outside the gym - 24 max class size - Clients get the attention and engagement they deserve.
From the Exclusive, private fitness suites to the complete programming designed to hold clients accountable and produce results, The Fitness Together model was built with Trainers AND Clients in mind. Multiple trainers working in a clean, fully equipped studio, to maximize time and efficiency is their vision.
In a nutshell Fitness Together is a franchise category all of its own. Fitness Together has been a staple in the personal training franchise industry for over 20 years and is positioned for continued expansion and growth in the personalized training destination niche they have created.
Fitness Together was created by a personal trainer for personal trainers. The original founder saw an opportunity to maximize time and effort for profitability and to create a personal training destination. Multiple trainers working in a clean, fully equipped studio, maximizing time and efficiency was his vision for the future.
- Private, in-suite training allows clients who may not otherwise want to work out in front of others, to get started on a fitness plan.
- Clients come to you! No need to travel to clients.
- Clients pre-pay for sessions – Potential cash flow from Day 1.
An Owner/Operator will be involved in all aspects of the business on a day to day. Additional hires will include: 3-8 trainers; some are part-time and some full-time. The owner / operator will lead:
- KPI tracking and achievement of established business goals
- Building a team and creating a positive culture
- Daily operations and scheduling
- Guest relations/customer service
- Studio marketing and sales
- Studio upkeep
- Staff meetings
Flirty Girl Lash Studio is an established upscale lash & brow salon. They are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent services, using quality Flirty Girl proprietary products, and furnishing a unique, upscale atmosphere. They focus on giving their clients a comfortable, fun and relaxing experience that can not be duplicated anywhere else. Providing luxury services to their clients at an affordable cost, they guarantee they will return over and over again.
Good Feet Worldwide, LLC is the world leader in prefabricated custom-fit arch supports, with more than 100 retail locations throughout US, Canada, UK, Kuwait and Korea exclusively carrying our patented products. As we continue to expand we're looking for franchisees to join us. People from all walks of life have found success with our proven business model. Medical experience isn't required as we provide you with comprehensive training and support that prepares you to successfully open and operate your Good Feet Store.
As a Good Feet Store franchise owner you'll enjoy the satisfaction of helping customers discover products that offer them comfort and improve their lives. When you join us you'll also benefit from:
- Exceptional product margins.
- Low ongoing monthly fees.
- National brand awareness.
- Reasonable store operating hours.
- Large, protected territories.
- Our reputation for top quality products and unparalleled personal service.
Powerful celebrity endorsements from Pro Basketball Hall of Famer Bill Walton and Olympic Gold Medalist Mary Lou Retton. They are in all of our commercials and radio ads.
Virtually Everyone Can Benefit From the Products Your Store Will Carry.
Nearly 90% of American adults suffer from foot, knee, back or leg pain at some point in their lives. This kind of debilitating pain can prevent them from doing the things they love and interfere with their ability to work. Since 1992, The Good Feet Stores have been synonymous with pain relief, and as baby boomers age, the opportunity to serve this and other market segments keeps growing. Consumers are searching for instantaneous relief from their pain so they can resume their favorite activities. Our products can often help people return to the life they loved without requiring surgery. Millions of Good Feet customers celebrate the Good Feet products everyday and live pain-free. As a Good Feet franchisee you'll be well positioned to capitalize on the widespread demand for these much-needed arch support products.
Thestreet.com ranked GYMGUYZ the # 1 hottest new franchise to invest in!
GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training. As a mobile personal training and fitness company, GYMGUYZ makes it convenient for you to workout-We bring the gym to you, to a setting of your choice.
- Turn Key operation
- No need for brick and mortar
- very low startup cost
- Recurring revenue
- Buy-in as an Owner or Owner/Operator
Our first franchisee, Sam Langer:
"Ever since opening GYMGUYZ of Westchester back in March, I have had the full support from the team at the corporate office in every facet of helping build my territory."
"Joining the GYMGUYZ team is not just about opening a business, but becoming part of a team and something that is much bigger and will only continue to grow."
"Within two months of opening our location, we were profitable and expanded to our second van."
- Quick to open your business! 3 days of training in corporate headquarters and 2 days of training in your location. You can be up and running within 6 weeks.
- No location needed to start your initial operations. You can work from home. As you grow will need to rent a small office to keep up with demand.
- SUPPORT, SUPPORT, and SUPPORT! Ongoing support. GYMGUYZ is #1 in SUPPORT!
Hand and Stone Massage Spa is a franchise opportunity which begins with the basic concept of providing affordably priced, conveniently located, top quality therapeutic massage services. Hand and Stone is focused on creating and maintaining customer satisfaction. We strive to make customers feel welcomed, pampered and appreciated. This, along with our membership based program, keeps them coming back again and again generating multiple recurring streams for the business owner.
We offer a unique approach to proven industry offering the widest range of services and best consumer experience offered by a membership-based massage franchise. This is a largely fragmented industry with only one other national player. We are at a significantly lower price point from a day spa. We are changing the delivery system from an all-day experience at a high-end spa to "affordable & convenient" while still in an upscale environment. We provide the spa experience which an independent who goes to someone's home can't offer so there's no direct competition there either. We are easier to schedule than both of these as well. Our largest national competitor offers a far too sterile experience going so far to intentionally brand themselves as a clinic. They offer only one massage option. We offer a relaxing spa like setting and a menu of services allowing more choice for the consumer and the opportunity to up-sell for the owner. Our performance based compensation program, flexible scheduling and variety of services allows us to effectively recruit employees even in markets where our competition is established.
We are surprisingly recession resistant. An increasing number of Americans view massage as necessary therapy, not a luxury item (can back up with articles from CNN and Newsday). Also, Hand and Stone capitalizes on consumer trends which have done well in down economic times dating back to the Great Depression: Tap basic human needs relevant to the times (we provide comfort & human touch); Enable People to Demonstrate Power through Luxuries (we are an affordable luxury at 39.99 introductory price point); Leverage the Quest for Good Old Entertainment (we provide a distraction from daily worries); Capitalize on Down-Trading (someone who was spending hundreds at high end day spa now finds Hand & Stone a less expensive alternative).
This is a retail opportunity without the headaches of retail. The business generates recurring revenue with our membership based model, there are multiple revenue streams, there are multiple opportunities to up-sell to increase average ticket, and there is very little inventory.
Significant revenue is generated from members' automatic Electronic Funds Transfer (EFTs). We are an easy use tenant (no noise, no food, etc) and we attract the desired clientele for the center so property developers love us! There is no food, no spoilage, no employee theft/slippage, little inventory, little cash.
Multiple Revenue Streams: Only franchise in industry offering membership based Massage AND Facials nationwide, recurring membership fees (like a gym but not a gym); non-member massages (with higher pricing); walk in business; gift card sales; retail sales..
Outbound retail. Security of 4 walls but not limited by 4 walls. The business benefits from but is not limited by real estate. An owner can improve & grow the business with community networking to supplement the traffic drawn into the store from marketing efforts and the location.
IM=X (pronounced IMX) stands for Integrated Movement Xercize. It's an elite fitness formula that marries the muscle toning and lengthening benefits of pilates with elements of strength and cardio training to increase flexibility, endurance and muscle tone, while strengthening the spine and abdominal core.
IM=X also incorporates barre, cycling, tower, yoga, personal training and therapeutic exercise. The result is a boutique fitness studio experience that offers endless variety and appeals to a broad base of clients -- everyone from athletes to back pain sufferers.
The franchise is all-inclusive! They include unlimited certifications for all franchise staff for the life of the business, an equipment package featuring their unique, patented and superior Xercizers, and all Business Training and Marketing Support.
IM=X Pilates & Fitness is an ideal franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs, fitness enthusiasts, personal trainers, chiropractors, physical therapists and physical medicine doctors.
Their franchise package is all-inclusive:
Equipment: All the equipment you need to run your business is included! You will receive their unique, patented IM=X Xercizers as well as Wall Towers and Standing Platforms.
Certifications: All of the IM=X Pilates certifications are provided to you and your staff for the life of your business at no extra cost. No other pilates, fitness or wellness concept provides this level of extensive support and training!
Marketing Support: They have designed your ads, signage, print material, website, e-mails, social media content and more.
Business Training: They take you through every step of the process to make sure you have all of the skills you need to break into the fitness industry. Modules include hiring, software skills, methods of operation, marketing, quality control and more. They are always available by phone and e-mail to answer your questions and support your growth!
Jamba Juice has a new business models. New leadership. New levels of revenue opportunities!! No one does it quite like they do – as they are the world’s leading smoothie brand known for serving up premium, hand-crafted blends of nature’s wholesome ingredients, bold product innovation, and infectious energy in an upbeat atmosphere that leaves their guests craving more.
For nearly 30 years they have spent time learning how to become the biggest and best brand in the industry. The most exciting part? They are just getting started!
- Iconic Brand: Their iconic brand is a perfect blend of premium products, exceptional in-store service, and enthusiastic team members. This combination has created a brand that consumers know and trust as we embody health, vitality, and fun. It’s also a brand people are excited to incorporate into their lifestyles. Take for example, the more than 2 million followers they have on social media--now that’s brand power!
- Stress-Free Business Model: They offer all the benefits of a restaurant business model in a simplified concept. Franchise Owners only need blenders, juicers, a refrigerator and freezer combo walk-in, and a dip box. Additionally, there isn’t a need for a lot of employees; each unit only needs a General Manager and about ten part-time team members.
- Innovative Product Line: Their commitment to product innovation is a key strategy in growing market share. They are no longer just about smoothies and juice; they now offer healthy snacks, tasty bites, energy bowls and smoothies just for kids which were developed in conjunction with expert dieticians. All of their products are free of artificial flavors, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, trans fat, and sugar and have been since day one.
- Drive-Thru Model: Over the last couple of years, they have been focused on refining and improving their business models. Franchise Owners now have the option of selecting between traditional, non-traditional or a drive-thru store models. Their drive-thru model benefits from increased signage, visibility and accessibility for busy families and other consumers that can quickly access healthy foods. In addition, they provide drive-thru incentives, such as 1% off royalties for the first year of operation.
- Whirl’d Class Support : A key initiative for Jamba Juice has been building a new franchise support team that have not only proven themselves as true leaders in their fields but have an unprecedented level of experience to provide continuous support. Franchise Owners can feel the power of this system from day one which includes, initial training, real estate and construction, marketing and ongoing operations. Simply stated, their support program is unlike any other in franchising.
Ideal Franchise Owner:
Owning a Jamba is about so much more than just profitability. Of course, a commitment to financial success is imperative; but we believe that the key ingredient to success is passion for inspiring healthfulness within communities. For this reason, they are looking for like-minded individuals who share the same passion for helping others get on the path towards a healthier, higher quality of life. They are also looking for new owners that understand the importance that exceptional service plays and who are eager to succeed, grow into multiple locations and who take pride in owning their piece of the biggest brand of its kind.
They do not require candidates to have restaurant experience but they must have a strong business management background, a love for building relationships and want to be actively involved in their community.
- No restaurant experience needed
- Excited by joining the #1 brand in their segment
- Strong business management background
- Passionate about health and wellness
At Jamba, they work hard, have fun, celebrate, collaborate, and enjoy a life better blended. If you have clients that share the same passion and are excited by a compelling business opportunity anchored in an iconic brand, strong unit economics, innovative products, and robust training and support – send them their way!
Jon'Ric International is the pioneer of the upscale franchise "Specialty Spas" to offer our name "Jon'Ric" & co-branding where spas can utilize their own name along with ours. We hold a strong position in the Beauty and Wellness Industry, with high quality of services and products. Jon'Ric International is offering 9 different types of spas. The wellness segment that includes: Medical, Chiropractic & Dental Spas. The Standard Spas Day Spa franchises that include Children's, Day, Men's, Express/Kisok and Massage/Tanning/Nail Spas as well as being able to "cherry pick" services that you like. Our newest segment is Fitness and weight loss to now give us a complete arrangement of spas for you to choose from. We also welcome overseas and also brand our license to selected individuals and hotels. We only accept individuals or groups with a solid business and financial background to carry the Jon'Ric name.
Advantages and benefits...
We offer unique advantages and benefits that are rarely found in the industry anywhere else. Our highest standards set the framework of requirements to become a member of the Jon'Ric franchise. The following illustrates our guiding principles: The franchisee's initial investment includes the franchise or license fee, complete interior layout and design, tenant leasehold improvements, equipment and fixtures, opening inventory, rent and security deposits, initial training for franchisee and manager, professional fees and working capital.
Area Development Agreement
Our (ADA) Area Development Agreement guarantees you protected areas in a specific geographic region.
Unique Advantages and Benefits
The new franchisee in mind! With over 29 years of experience at building successful salons we are uniquely positioned as the leader in the Industry. At Jon'Ric International, budgeting, planning and financing options are integral part of our complete service package: Leasing, conventional financing, conventional, SBA, or private lenders.
NO Percentage Royalty Fee. No advertising fees. No management fees. There are no other charges. No small print. No commitment to anything you don't want.
Jon'Ric International's only business is specializing in Specialty Spas. That's how we can stay focused on what we know best, building successful Spa businesses for almost 30 years.
A successful franchise requires a minimum net worth of $150,000 and liquid assets of $75,000. The average initial investment for a standard 1,000 to 3,000 square foot location, depending on equipment selection, condition of site and landlord leasehold improvement allowance, ranges between $75,500 and $300,000. The franchisee's initial investment includes the franchise or license fee (see below), complete interior layout and design, tenant leasehold improvements, equipment and fixtures, opening inventory, rent and security deposits, initial training for franchisee and manager, professional fees and working capital. NO local, nor National advertising fee.
We provide ongoing assistance...
- Computer system to manage and control the operations
- Protected territory agreements and opportunity for multiple locations
- Professional site selection guidance program
- Relationships with top commercial realtors and National Mall and Shopping Center developers
- Complete interior layout and design, with detailed floor plans utilizing AutoCAD & SmartDraw
- Service and product innovations on a regular basis
- High quality merchandising with Jon'Ric Signature Products as well as national branded lines
- Shared Buying Power Advantages with Approved Suppliers
- Constantly updated advertisement and promotion materials
- Grand opening on-site assistance
We provide you with the tools and ability to build a positive growth-oriented business for years to come. And lastly, go into business for yourself... not by yourself!
The spark that launched the LaVida Massage franchise came from realizing the new direction that the world is taking. We saw a need for a convenient way for the average person to reduce stress and improve their health and well being.
LaVida Massage Centers are always conveniently located, open 7 days a week with extended hours and offer affordable prices in a gender neutral atmosphere. With over 130 sessions available each day, our certified male and female therapists can always accommodate your busy schedule.
LaVida Massage always strives to create an environment of natural well being. We invite you to come out and experience the LaVida lifestyle for yourself!
MassageLuXe is a membership based massage franchise and FaceLuXe is our version of the facials also built into a membership program. Uniquely, FaceLuXe can either be incorporated into the MassageLuXe facility or hold its own as a stand alone unit. Area Development for FaceLuXe is granted free of charge to any incoming Area Developer for MassageLuXe.
Max Muscle has been a leader in Sports Nutrition for nearly 25 years. Developing the highest quality products has been a commitment from the beginning and has helped them build a strong and loyal following. The reputation they have earned over the years for having the best supplements has become a strong differentiator for their franchisees. In addition to the Max Muscle supplement line, they have also led the way in developing in-store services that further differentiate Max Muscle stores.
Every Max Muscle location is equipped with Certified Fitness Nutrition Coaches™ who have been trained to do custom nutrition plans featuring their proprietary nutrition planning software developed exclusively for Max Muscle. Max Muscle stores also offer body composition analysis to provide a comprehensive and fully integrated solution for their customers.
These key differentiators along with their focus on initial and ongoing training and support ensures that a new Max Muscle franchisee will be prepared, confident and geared for success.
Proven Business Model:
- Short retail hours
- Low operating cost, 900 sq ft store format
- Owner-Operator and Semi-Absentee models
- High-ticket, low-cost operation
- $70 average ring per customer
- Recurring revenue streams, 30-45 days
- Easy to operate with 2-3 employees
- Easily repilcable for multi-store ownership
- Easy to manage non-perishable inventory
- Royalty reduction program based on revenues
- 49-62% gross profit margin on MMSN products
The MAXX Fitness Clubzz® is an established multiple state, health club owner/operator. MAXX is in uniquely positioned in the health club industry – it provides a broad suite of full-service, high-end yet affordable health club amenities at a mass market price. Each MAXX club offers a full range of top-of-the-line equipment and services at reasonable price points. MAXX offers a compelling health club value proposition for its members: for just $19.99 per month, MAXX members have access to a broad range of amenities, programs and services comparable to higher-end health and fitness centers. The clubs provide state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance equipment and free-weights in a modern, spacious setting. Group fitness classes, spinning, personal training, daycare, tanning, and the MAXX Blendzz Cafe combine to create a desirable experience for members while attracting and retaining a profitable membership base.
Franchises, like company owned/operated clubs, are 20,000 to 25,000 square feet and includes a mix of state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance equipment, including:
- Steppers, treadmills, bikes and elliptical motion machines equipped with personal entertainment units
- Free weights, barbells, dumbbells, Smith and cable machine
- Strength equipment, Cybex, Life Fitness and Hammer Strength
MUV Brands offers two concepts:
MUV Fitness is a full service, full amenity health club. MUV Fitness concept strives to motivate people worldwide to achieve results through exercise, nutrition and recreation. Resembling a traditional gym experience with so much more, MUV Fitness concepts are in high demand.
- Beginning with their InBody Biometric Analysis System, they assist their members in defining specific goals regarding both fat loss and muscle gains. The MÜV Custom Success Plan serves to provide their members with customized nutritional, exercise and supplement programming.
- One of the concept’s most innovative features is the MÜV It & Lose It Challenge. It’s an effective motivator for members to lose weight and win rewards. The challenge generates buzz within the community and will be a great way to entice potential members.
- This high-volume concept requires more space and equipment than our other concept, MÜV Training. Group fitness class offerings are vast and creates one of the best fitness club experiences in the industry. In addition, MUV Fitness locations may boast child care, basketball court, and pool amenities.
MUV Training is a small box boutique concept featuring MUV Tribe-Heartrate based strength training, MUV Barre-Multi-concept proprietary barre program and MUV Cycle.
- Functional training is at the core of MÜV Training programming and will challenge clients to achieve milestone after milestone, especially when they feel that their routine has them at a plateau.
- One of the awesome choices over at MÜV Fitness is a personalized, 1-on-1 training program with an elite personal trainer. The personal trainer will create a custom fitness plan that targets problem areas and fitness goals.
- Their small class sizes and passionate instructors make these unique classes highly sought after.
MY SALON Suite is the future of the salon industry. You provide an upscale beauty complex for salon professionals to operate their own salon without them having to invest capital, manage employees or deal with the challenges of a traditional salon. They become loyal long-term tenants. MY SALON Suite is a true semi-absentee business, with no employees, very few moving parts, which only requires about one day per week to manage once built and leased. You are in the salon industry, but not in the salon business. This is a business-to-business model where you become a landlord to tenants in the health and beauty industry who own and run their own businesses. You need no experience in real estate or in the salon industry.
OrthoNOW... Right Business. Right Industry. Right NOW.
The FIRST and ONLY Urgent Care Franchise Opportunity in the $42 Billion Expert Orthopedic Care Industry... Because injuries don’t happen by appointment.
Our strategy is simple. OrthoNOW Franchise is revolutionizing expert healthcare delivery by offering expert orthopedic care that’s convenient and affordable.
Our business model is strong. OrthoNOW offers franchise owners the opportunity for strong returns while truly making a difference in their community by returning patients to a better quality of life much faster than traditional healthcare delivery models.
Our goal is clear. We are seeking proven executive professionals who will work alongside us to build, manage, and optimize an OrthoNOW business and lead the charge to make change happen.
Injuries cost the US over $671B in 2013 yet there are no effective and timely options out there for everyday injuries. Until OrthoNOW.
Bare Bones about OrthoNOW Franchise Opportunity:
- No Competition - FIRST and ONLY national expert orthopedic urgent care franchise positioned to dominate a highly fragmented market.
- Clear and Competitive Advantage - Nearly 9,000 Urgent Care Centers in the U.S. Most offer only 1-2 locations and few have more than 5.
- Predictable, Reliable, Stable Business Model - Injuries happen every day to people of all ages and never by appointment.
- Recession Proof - Increasing demands for healthcare are not tied to the economic conditions.
- A Proven Business System – Established, efficient business operations processes, effective advertising and marketing strategies, and quality procedures for launching and managing profitable centers.
- An Experienced Team - Proven leaders in business, medicine, and franchising.
- Technology Resistant – Care is provided by expert and compassionate caregivers.
- Growth Opportunities and Scalability - More than 1,000 available territories in the U.S. for scale-savvy multi-unit operators and Area Developers.
- Multiple Income Streams - Multiple products and services drive revenues.
- Optimized Profitability - Managed labor costs make it affordable to scale.
- Residual Income Streams - Through repeat visits, referrals and ongoing care services.
- State-of-the-Art Technology - Delivering exemplary customer experience, convenience of care, and driving operational efficiencies.
- National Purchasing Programs - Mean buying power for inventory and supplies.
- Proven Marketing Systems - To jump start your business and drive ongoing patient volume.
- Lifestyle Business - Through building a strong management team.
- An Opportunity to Give Back to your Community - Rewarding on so many levels... Emotionally, personally and financially.
Planet Beach introduced an innovative approach to the traditional spa by pioneering the automated spa concept. With this concept, Planet Beach franchisees are able to deliver health, beauty, and wellness services through automated technology.
We provide our Planet Beach spray & spa members and customers:
- Access to unlimited, self-automated spa services in a private room without the need of an attendant
- Affordable luxury spa experiences
- Automated spa services deliver consistent results
- Relaxation at their convenience for those with busy lifestyles
Our members and customers appreciate the value in having unlimited access to the newest and most innovative automated spa services at an exceptionally affordable membership fee of $59 per month. In addition to the paid in full memberships, our Planet Beach spray & spa franchisees also benefit from multiple revenue streams, such as retail, gift certificates, and a la carte services.
At Planet Beach, we believe in innovations that keep with our mission to change the way the world rejuvenates. The Hot Box Detox, Planet Beach spray & spa's newest addition to its mix of automated spa services, has evolved our model further into the wellness industry. Hot Box Detox combines the benefits of infrared sauna therapy and isometric body postures in a sequence for the perfect 30-minute spa session. This service was created for customers who want to flush toxins from their body and burn massive amounts of calories in the process.
Relax the Back (RTB) is the nation's largest specialty retailer of ergonomic and back care products generating over $90 million in annual sales. Offering lifestyle solutions for Office, Sleep, Massage, Travel, Health and Fitness, Relax The Back is a niche retail business offering a successful and satisfying lifestyle opportunity. RTB caters to the over age 35 growing population, including the 80% of the people who suffer with back and postural issues. A focused franchisor, RTB provides nationally negotiated product prices and multiple unit potential. Top selling points:
- Health & Fitness is a $112 Billion industry, and growing! Right business at the right time
- RTB stores operate at an average 52% gross margin
- High level of repeat and word of mouth customers
- Easy operating hours – 10-7
- Low employee count – 2-3 including owner
Soulstice is a medical massage therapy business that has an innovated specialty called Peri-operative Therapy - helping people recover faster and more efficiently following surgical procedures.
Ann Brooks and Kent Lemburg, founders of Soulstice, Ltd., have developed a unique and innovative healthcare business that helps people heal faster and feel better following surgical procedures. We’ve named our specialty service Peri-operative Therapy. Peri-operative Therapy has proven effective to alleviate pain, reduce bruising and swelling, and soften scar tissue.
In addition to Peri-operative Therapy, Soulstice provides a variety of medical massage therapy services from injury and accident recovery to general everyday health maintenance.
Spa-themed massage businesses have proven to be a successful franchise model providing massage to the masses at an affordable price. After experiencing entry level massage, people now seek our high-quality services over the low cost and high volume competition.
We hire, cultivate and train the finest therapists – compensating them equitably, competitively, and professionally.
Benefits of owning a Soulstice franchise?
- Work with a professional and sophisticated audience
- Launch a valuable healthcare service in your community
- Enjoy a positive, healthy work environment
- Deliver non-pharmacologic care participate in a burgeoning market niche Build relationships for life for sustaining client retention
Sport Clips has been offering franchises for the retail operation of "Sport Clips" stores since November 1995. The model grew from recognition that the old style barber shops were going away and that there were no locations that offered a well executed haircut at a decent price for guys. We developed the model to fit this need. We currently have over 700 stores operating across the US with 1000 licenses sold and approximately 300 franchisees. The model is based on multi unit ownership with our franchisees continuing to work at their full time careers as they build out the units. Typically, they will acquire 3 licenses. They are purchasing a business that allows them to have business ownership while they maintain their careers. When they do transition out they are still typically only vesting 12 to 15 hours per week on the business as it is a turnkey operation. We assist with the recruitment of the stylists and offer the staff training and ongoing operation support on an ongoing basis.
- Features of business: Semi Absentee business where men and boys receive a well executed hair cut a reasonable price while watching sports on TV.
- Function of the owner/daily tasks: Manage the Manager and primary function market business in local area. Owner will keep their full time job. Will focus on managing their managers and using the tools developed through a strong marketing department to educate the consumer about the services.
- Desired background of prospects and Ideal candidate: Strong managerial and communication skills. Enjoys working with and developing people and marketing their store. This is a people business. Franchisees will work with the manager and oversee multiple units. Primary responsibility is to market the business and drive sales.
SuperSlow Zone® "SSZ" is a distinctive health and wellness service business based on a unique exercise protocol and system, and is positioned as a professional service (similar to a medical or law practice, CPA or financial planner) focused on high quality service for all adults.
SuperSlow Zone "sweet spot" is 55+ year olds. According to the US Census Bureau, 21% of the American population is 55+ years old, and by 2019, when the last baby boomers turn 55, the percentage will have grown to 29%. That's 90 million Americans that are concerned about their health and “quality of life” as they continue to age.
SuperSlow Zone's clients typically don't want to go to a traditional gym. They want an exercise program that is designed around their personal fitness and health goals, in a clutter-free, relaxing, professional setting. And, our clients achieve extraordinary results with our 20 minute program while exercising in the “clothes they have on” due to our clinically-controlled exercise environment.
SSZ is a professional service delivering convenience, value and sustainable results in minimal time – SSZ's unique selling proposition.
SuperSlow Zone personal strength training franchise is the fastest route to exceptional fitness and health results in minimal time and is THE franchise that can deliver within the context of effective business systems and practices. SuperSlow Zone's has been featured articles in Men's Health, Vogue, Time, Newsweek, Business Week, Arthritis Today, body soul, Fox News, NBC, CNN, 48 Hours, Wellness TV, etc.
SSZ's 20 minute exercise program was developed from medical research and backed by science, from a 1982 $3.2 million Osteoporosis study at the University of Florida Medical School.
Founder and CEO, Madeline Ross, ensured SuperSlow Zone's exercise program was fully developed, systemized and accredited by the prestigious International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). SuperSlow Zone is the only fitness franchise that requires this level of training and certification for their instructors.
The Camp Transformation Center was created 8 years ago by Dr. Sam Bahktiar a well know competitor in the fitness world and Alejandra Font also a well-known fitness competitor and resource for nutrition in Southern California. Luis Font also a co-founder was essential in growing the independent locations. Under Mr. Fonts guidance grew the independent system to 20 locations across the country with a high concentration in Southern California where the TC was founded in 2010.
The TC was originally an independent fitness center and began to license only when prompted by staff and members that had experienced the results and culture in 2013 and ultimately began franchising in 2017.
The Camp provides a true complete fitness solution with a focus on weight loss. We market for members via digital marketing. This customer base is vastly underserved, so we avoid directly competing with the other brands that focus more on heavy lift, boxing or advanced fitness.
TC members usually start off as challengers, they experience huge results widely publicized via social media they become believers and enroll as members which provides residual income streams. Results largely achieved by proprietary supplement products, meal planning & education, with corresponding proven fitness methods and an extremely tight and motivational support systems creates very high retention and recruitment. Revenue streams include: Combined programs, events, supplements, merchandise, challenges and memberships.
Title Boxing Club is a dynamic boutique fitness concept offering total body workouts utilizing boxing and kick-boxing movements in trainer-led group classes. The classes are non-contact and focused exclusively on fitness. They do not teach our members how to box, kick box or grapple. The results-oriented workout is designed to burn fat while building muscle providing a total body workout that burns 1000+ calories per hour. The value proposition is that the members receive unlimited “personal training quality” workouts for one low fixed monthly price. As a boutique fitness facility, They are able to cultivate a club culture profoundly different from the traditional fitness facility.
Features of business
- 2015 Inc. 5000 #1 ranked Fastest Growing Franchise – over 1770% system sales growth in past 3 years!
- Recurring and predictable revenue from our membership based business model
- 3 revenue streams: memberships, personal training and retail
- Boutique fitness club focusing on 2,200 – 2,800 square foot locations
- Their club design was recognized by the American Institute of Architects
- They have partner programs with Nike, Under Armour, Gatorade, and Everlast
- Media friendly brand having appeared on Bloomberg TV, Fox & Friends, Fox Business News, Dan Patrick Show, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders- Making the Team, Jimmy Kimmel, and tons of local TV
- They've gone international with our first location in Cancun, Mexico
Function of the owner/daily tasks
The owner is first and foremost responsible for ensuring the club delivers an exceptional experience to the members during every Power Hour workout. Owners will use the “TITLE Boxing Club Brand Score” to ensure critical elements of the system are being followed to deliver that trademark experience! Owners hire and manage staff, engage in community marketing, manage their P&L, and drive sales & membership growth. A TITLE Boxing Club Director of Field Operations is available to assist and coach on these functions.
Desired background of prospects and Ideal candidate
- While no professional fitness experience is required, a passion for fitness and a fitness lifestyle is helpful
- Must possess a passion for changing people’s lives
- Strong business acumen
- Good management & leadership skills
- Operations skills a plus
- Service oriented/Customer Driven
- Motivated & Energetic
In an industry primed for exponential growth, Urban Float has quickly become the national leader. The Urban Float brand is focused on providing float clients with a superior experience. From their meticulously designed retail float centers, to their cutting edge floatation tanks and their commitment to providing their clients with exceptional customer service, Urban Float has set the bar high.
The idea of floating in super saturated salt water for health and wellness has been around for thousands of years, dating back to the discovery of the Dead Sea. Urban Float brings the practice of floating to the mainstream by providing a well-appointed facility with industry leading equipment. Urban float is committed to providing a clean, calm, and welcoming environment for their customers to experience the abundant benefits of floatation therapy.
Their brand has broad appeal and is approachable by people from all walks of life. They cater to the needs of mainstream clients. They offer a high end experience from the moment the customer books their appointment to the moment they walk out of the door even into the days following their float. While many float centers are cutting costs on their build-out and using cheap equipment, they are investing in the best in materials and equipment creating an environment that draws people in.
Own a piece of the next BIG industry!
They build their centers for maximum operational efficiency in customer flow, upkeep, and maintenance. Their staff spends more time focused on the customer and less time tending to the facilities. They see more customers per day than many float centers due to these efficiencies, which result in increased capacity and additional revenue opportunities.
They are the first, to their knowledge, of any legitimate float center to offer unlimited memberships allowing their members to float as often as they like for one monthly fee. Many centers offer monthly memberships with limits of 1 to 4 floats per month. The reason they are able to offer unlimited memberships when their competitors can’t is because they’ve built the capacity and facilities to handle the demand. Their newest stores are 1.5-2x larger than their competitors creating ample opportunity for their guests to book appointments and float when it’s convenient for them.
Zen Massage Talking Points:
- Low investment
- No Contracts / No Membership Fees for clients and a “unique & positive” relationship with massage therapists and staff
- Simple build out – reception area and 9-12 massage rooms
- Concept can operate in relatively small footprint 2000 – 2500 square feet
- Usually ramps up quickly
- Compelling alternative to expensive spas that charge double or triple the retail price for a similar service.
- More and more people are recognizing the benefits of therapeutic massage. Historically it has not been affordable to the masses.
- Not usually difficult to recruit staff – go directly to schools. Therapists find the concept refreshing and fair.
As a Zen Massage center franchisee you will carry little to no inventory, invest a reasonable amount of money and be the first in many cases in your market with the concept that everybody's talking about.
THE MASSAGE INDUSTRY:
Industry statistics: According to The American Massage Therapy Association:
- Consumers now spend between $6 and $11 billion annually on visits to massage therapists.
- Doctors and consumers are increasingly turning to massage as an adjunct to regular health practices.
- The Spa industry employs almost 300,000 full-time and part-time people and is growing at an annual rate of 20% each year.